Crothers Criminal Law specializes in Robbery Charges in Mississauga & Throughout the GTA.
Crothers Criminal Law defends robbery charges.
- Client, a youth, charged with ROBBERY involving a group of other youth co-accused. After negotiations with the crown attorney, client was able to complete an alternative measures program, and charge was WITHDRAWN. Brampton, Ontario Court of Justice.
- After dispute with taxi driver, client charged with ROBBERY and MISCHIEF. Defence was able to show serious flaws in complainant’s statement as compared to video surveillance evidence. With restitution provided, ALL CHARGES WITHDRAWN. College Park, Ontario Court of Justice.
- Client, a youth, charged with WEAR DISGUISE WITH INTENT and ROBBERY after being alleged to be part of a group who robbed a bank. After receiving disclosure, defence was able to point out serious flaws in evidence implicating client. Crown agreed to STAY ALL CHARGES. Hamilton, Ontario Court of Justice.
- Client charged with BREAK & ENTER commercial building. Due to identification issues raised by defence counsel, charge WITHDRAWN against client. Brampton Provincial Court. Client charged with FRAUD UNDER $5,000. After negotiations with the crown prosecutor, charge WITHDRAWN against client. Brampton Provincial Court.
- Client charged with ROBBERY WITH A FIREARM, POSSESSION OF A RESTRICTED WEAPON, FORCIBLE CONFINEMENT and POSSESSION OF PROPERTY OBTAINED BY CRIME. After lengthy preliminary hearing, all charges DISMISSED after defence able to confirm serious issues with eye witness identification evidence. Toronto Provincial Court.
- Client charged with BREAK & ENTER, ROBBERY, FORCIBLE CONFINEMENT and AGGRAVATED ASSAULT. After defence cross examination of crown witnesses at preliminary hearing all charges DISMISSED against client. Brampton Provincial Court.
- MULTIPLE BANK ROBBERY charges acquitted before a jury after defence motion granted excluding unfair and prejudicial police evidence. Brampton Superior Court.
- Youth client charged with ROBBERY along with many co-accused. Due to timely negotiations with crown, client’s charge withdrawn before trial. Brampton Provincial Court.
- ROBBERY charges dismissed after defence able to show significant flaws in identification evidence against client. Toronto Superior Court.